November 13, 2011

Looking for an Autumn


     I live in the place where four seasons don't exist. Therefore when I look at the calendar or some beautiful pictures, my memories calling back so loudly, that I have to try making an autumn myself, before I will start crying nostalgically... All I have to do is to look around for the right shades between  all colors of island. Gran Canaria is in full bloom right now... 











                                  And just for fun, the "autumnal" cat from my garden :)









6 comments:

ladydazy said...

Love this!!! You can create anything you want if you have creativity and imagination.

Claudia said...

Wow! your autumn is beautiful!

siga said...

Thank you! With the time I have learned to make season's change for myself, if I can't have it...

Tina´s PicStory said...

very beautiful! love all the pics. the cat looks little bit mystical :)

Anna said...

Beautiful pictures and crafts...
Love the color of autumn...
Thank you for following my blog.
Have a creative week.
Anna

siga said...

I am glad I found you! :)