December 5, 2011

I will tell you the secret...


















  





I used to draw. A lot... Especially at school, while studying . All my notebooks from the end where filled up with pictures. My parents been called  to school many times to talk about it. But they couldn't do anything, because I was a good student. So it continued... Until I stopped. 

  It's been a long time since I had a pencil in my hands, maybe too long. I never learned how to do it "properly", never wanted to study it more , never been told that I have a special gift for art. I was just being "creative", nothing more. But I LOVED it! The feeling when you have a clean paper in front of you, and hand just starts to move, leaving some lines without thinking, that later turns (or not!) into some forms and shapes... The feeling of not thinking, fighting or  trying, just following... Strange, but  lately I start getting that feeling back. While talking on the phone, or just having some piece of paper next to me...

  I don't think that I will be an artist. Even the word scares me! It sounds like obligation, that's why. So I will continue following my life, wherever it will take me...

  Well, it's not a secret anymore. Do you dare to share your secrets? 






















14 comments:

Claudia said...

That is wonderful siga! let that feeling of drawing flow. Sometimes life gets in the way and we stop doing the things we like. But if it's back just go with it! Thanks for sharing your secret :)

My secret I don't know how to draw things!! LOL

siga said...

Right, Claudia, you get what I wanted to say :) Thank you, Amiga!

ladydazy said...

Sorry, but you are an artist! ;)

Miss Val's Creations said...

This drawing is absolutely beautiful! You are an artist!

siga said...

Thank You, Ladies! I'm very pleased to hear that you liked it! But I will stick on idea that I am a WOMAN creating a beauty. Let's leave an art for awhile ;)

herminesplace said...

This looks fantastic, they would make awesome rubber stamps :o)

siga said...

Wow, thanks for the idea!

Mar'Ya said...

It's so interesting and amazing! In truth, always a little jealous of people who could draw like that !

sunny smiles said...

This is beautiful. You have a talent, sharing it is all that matters. I also love that you maintain two blogs, double the fun! Thanks for finding and following me. :)

siga said...

- Mar'Ya, thank you! Telling the truth, I am jealous about your patience in your creations :)
- Sunny, thank you for visiting! Your words made me think that it's really about SHARING, doesn't matter what others (or ourselves) might say;) I love your blog :) The people like you inspire me a lot!

sunny smiles said...

Thank you Siga, such sweet words that anyone would love to hear. xo

AnDee said...

Oh...
I think you are an artist {without obligation!}
Beautiful work...

My secret ~ I am an Artist but am terrified to share it. I am like the Oz Lion...I must see a Wizard about courage. I wish there were some operation or pill! ;)

Love this site...Why did I not see it before now?
Perhaps now is the meant to be time...?

xo

Giedrė said...

Matai, tau nereikia "pradet" piesti, nes tu ta jau seniai darai. O ko nenupiesi, ta igyvendini nuotraukomis. Turi Dievo dovana ir ne viena.

siga said...

Ups... Radai ir pagavai mane nusikaltimo vietoj! :))