December 20, 2011

Just listen...


   "The music is all around us, all you have to do is listen." 

   Those are the words from the lips of a small boy, August Rush.  One of the most touching movies I ever seen. The film, I don't mind watching over and over again, on a long winter's night. The one that makes me believe in magic. The reminder of being a part of ...

   "You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe, a harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars." 

  (August Rush, 2007)














                                                                 Do you see the music?








9 comments:

Mar'Ya said...

I can see the music!... It's amazing!

...And I also like this movie...

LaziDazi said...

Me too and I must watch that film. Thank you for the comment on my blog : )

Marias Teater said...

I see music at your images, thank you!

ladydazy said...

I see the music. Love these pictures and this post.

Claudia said...

I see the music...lovely sound waves! Now I am curious and gotta see that movie!

Adelina said...

No conocía tu nuevo blog y me ha enamorado , es precioso ! Me gustan mucho tus fotos y tus labores .
Quiero desearte una Feliz Navidad y un próximo año donde se cumplan todos tus deseos !
Muchos besos.
Adelina.

I also see the music !

Diane AZ said...

The lights do look like music the way you captured them. Each image is a masterpiece, I love them all!

☼Carolina Artesanías☼ said...

Un abrazo grande!♥
falta poco para Navidad!!♥
que tengas días muy felices!!♥

…………(¯`O´¯)
…………*./ | \ .*
…………..*♫*.
………, • '*♥* ' • ,
……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'
….. ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '
….' * • ♫*♥*♫• * '
… * , • - Feliz -' • , * '
.* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '
…' ' • -Navidad -. • ' ' '
' ' • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ' '
…………..x♥x
…………….♥

Anna said...

JOYEUX NOËL !
BISES
Anna