January 9, 2012

After the Holidays



   




   When Christmas glitter is put away, feels a bit sad after all these days of nice celebrations... But traditional combination of red and green is a life savior in the daily routine we all have to come back to. Can it be better wishes for a New Year than a green hopes of new beginnings and a red joy of happiness?  At least it works for me ;) 
   How are you doing these days?
   




   


















              







































10 comments:

Claudia said...

My poinsettia died you already know I kill every other plant in my house! and the glitter it's been gone for a while we started the routine last week and it is hard to have an empty house now...no toys on the floor.

Hope you feel better soon.

siga said...

Thank you, Claudia, I am good ;) The flowers and gardening always works wonderful (if they are not dead). But the more you practice, the better they will behave ;)

Debbie said...

drenched in light these are really gorgeous!!

Anna said...

Beautifully said and beautifully shown.
Hug
Anna

ege denne said...

Beautiful picts :)

Greetings from Bergen, Norway :)

Mormor said...

I still have my poinsetta, and it stll male me smile.
Have a nice evening.

Mar'Ya said...

so sunny ahd brightfull! there is no plase of sadness!..

becktovintage said...

Hi Dear Friend, These photos are wonderful. And you are not amateur. Your photos are very proffessional. If you say yourself amateur photographer, you must see my terrible photos :))
Best wishes..

Pierre BOYER said...

Great colors and pictures...
Best regards from France,

Pierre

siga said...

I am blushing from all your comments :)) Thank You, my Friends!