January 10, 2012

My good old Friend





























   Just before he will leave again, let me to introduce you to one of my oldest friends. Actually I think he's my first cross-stitch work. And how hard I would try,  there is no way to remember where I found the pattern, but I do remember that I didn't have enough colors so had to make it from the left treads in the house... It's been couple decades since I felt in love with this kind of needlework :)  Most of the things been given away, but this one I can't be separated from... Well, maybe just for awhile, until next year.













8 comments:

Claudia said...

Your friend is so beautiful and charming! I see you do enjoy needle work a lot! :)

Anna said...

Beautiful... the cross-stitch and the pictures...
Hug
Anna

Mar'Ya said...

such a nice bear ) it's a real friend!

Elena said...

Unas bonitas imagenes, de ese amigo tan especial!
Un abrazo.

Miss Val's Creations said...

This is such a sweet, adorable piece. I can understand why you never parted with it!

siga said...

Thank You, my Friends! I am glad you like Him ;)

Debbie said...

oooohhhhh he's so cute. i loved cross stich in my younger years, when my hand and eyes actually worked ;)

siga said...

Thank you, Debbie. I know your life changed in last years, and I admire your ability to make something good of it, like photo blog ;) Unfortunately mine is changing too, not for the best... So before all that will happen, I will make a collection of things I still can do ;)