September 3, 2012

Experience of Love

   So it was the Wedding... And when you talk about the Wedding, it's hard to be not evolved emotionally. If you participate as a photographer for the first time, it's really an overwhelming experience. Even being a second shooter you feel all the weight of responsibility, trying to do your best. But I don't want to become a Wedding photographer or start a business. I live with a photographer, therefore helping and enjoying fits me better. I am happy where I am and with whom I am :)

 "We can do no great things; only small things with great love." (Mother Teresa)








7 comments:

Remei said...

Well this deserves an award ...
It's beautiful!


Thank you for your art, you're great!

Hugs!

siga said...

Thank You, Remei, for your supportive friendship!
Having official permission to sneak around with a camera was my best award ever :}

Anna said...

Love the picture !
Hug
Anna

a-l-t-i said...

Почему-то пропустила это сообщение7 зашла наобум:)) Красиво!

April Cole said...

Fantastic picture and a well stated quote! ~xx

Debbie said...

what a beautiful image!!

i don't long to be a photographer, i just love to take pictures, there is a difference!!

Beth Niquette said...

What a beautifully tender photo. Unusual, lovely.