June 29, 2013

Deep forest...

   Like Socrates, the more I learn, the more I know how little I know... I entered the big forest and got lost. So many things catching the eye, so many forms and lines, and colors, and shades, and tones, and beauty, and mystery... I was totally lost in attempts to understand the photography. I wouldn't bather at all, but upgrading the camera was screaming about all new possibilities so I felt like have no choice, but learn. Or at least try to learn...

   As the result - the long absence on the blogger and confusion even bigger as before... Will I find the light?

   This is where I am right now. Between huge will of killing my imperfect creations and continuing to enjoy the fun of blogging.

Does it ever happen to you ?

3 comments:

Anna said...

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge.
Benjamin Disraeli
I try to learn something, everyday...
Have a nice weekend !
Hug
Anna

siga said...

Oh, thank you so much for this quote! Make sense, if you follow it...

Remei (Bitàcora) said...

This happens to me many times ...
Your world is wonderful ...
A kiss.